'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Saturday 28 January 2012

Birthday Blog

This blog is one today. Can hardly believe it. What a year it's been - a win at the LVD awards for best new blog, an interview with Nick Clegg, and a regular slot on The Staggers in the New Statesman. And of course I'm most proud of the campaign to have Mohamed al Bouazizi named as 'Person the Year' in time Magazine - which resulted in 'The Protestor' winning, with Mohammad featured very heavily.

So here are a few highlights from the last 12 months

1. My first proper post

(was actually the second post, but this one didn't count...)

2. My most read post

3. My favourite and most discussed headline

4. Probably my favourite post

5. My best story

Thanks to everyone who has visited the blog, commented, and for all the support and encouragement. Here's to Year two...

No comments:

Post a Comment