'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Wednesday 7 March 2012

UCL, The Future of the Liberal Democrats, Luke Johnson and me...


Lucky old you. My talk to the UCL Economics and Finance Society on the future of the Lib Dems and the like has been re arranged for Thursday 22nd March, 7pm, UCL main building.

It looks like I am speaking jointly with Luke Johnson. I have no idea how this will work - the only thing I think we have in common is that our first jobs were (at different times) Graduate Trainees at the same company. Still, I'm looking forward to hearing Luke. I'm sure he is saying the same about me. :-)

Do come along if you're free. I have been saving some of my VERY BEST jokes .

1 comment:

  1. Definitely your post provides a great and useful resource every reader must adhere. This is truly a must read and admire. Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete