'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Saturday 8 September 2012

Let me explain. I'm Steve McQueen. Zac Goldsmith is Hannes Messemer



The ever entertaining Neil Monnery has been asking about my Zac Goldsmith obsession and asking if it's lover or hate....

Of course neither is true.

Let me explain.

Zac is the MP for Richmond Park, in which Ham Common resides. He is my MP, he lives over the Common.

I am therefore like a Prisoner of War in a Tory run camp. And like every good captured soldier, it is my duty to make things as hard as possible for the opposition, to harry and harass them at every opportunity.

I am Steve McQueen. He is Hannes Messemer.

Only difference is - I'm not trying to escape. I'm going nowhere.

Sorry Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment