Here are the 5 most popular posts from this blog in May. You'll notice that there's a bit of a theme...
1. 3 ways to restore Nicks popularity. One he should do, one he won't, one that will turn your stomach but would work overnight.
It was also top of the Lib Dem Voice 'Golden Dozen' one week. I'm still blushing.
2. Olly Grender vs. Mark Pack FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Second in the week it was published in The Golden Dozen. Which shows that Mark and Olly are very popular, but not quite as popular as Nick...but more popular than...
3. Yes to AV rally: Last night Ashdown, Miliband, Eddie Izzard, Iannucci at al were all great. But Jonathan Bartley made the best point I heard all night.
Everybody loves shaky photos of celebs, don't they!
4. What do Nick Clegg and I have in common? Well, for one thing, we're both hypocrites...
Yes, it's there for the second month in a row. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Though it's popularity is no doubt helped by the fact that I linked it to this article by Laurie Penny in The New Statesman.
5. Day 2: I don't like the new line we're spinning either.
Me being grumpy post the Election results. Sorry.
So the rules of the game appear to be - popular posts mention Nick, other popular Lib Dems, or celebs. Noted!!