'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Thursday 7 July 2011

Today is the 7/7 anniversary, when I think about Laura Webb


Laura Webb was a colleague of mine who was killed in the Edgware Road bomb in July 2005.

Well I didn't know Laura especially well, in a small organisation of 500 or so people, you get to meet most people fairly regularly and I saw Laura most days.

She was bright, happy, optimistic and my abiding memory of her is someone who was always smiling. She had what everyone would call a sunny disposition, and the world is a sadder place without her.

So on days like today, I remember Laura Webb

BBC Obituary can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment