'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Sunday 1 May 2011

Apparently the best way of getting your blog read is to mention Nick Clegg in the title of post...

Yes, it's the end of the month when I highlight my most read posts. As you'll see, I can bang on endlessly about the NHS and education, but the sure fire way of getting readers clicking on 'A View from Ham Common' is to mention Nick. Or failing that, Paul McCartney. Maybe next month I'll try Princess Di...

Anyway, here's the top 6.

1. What do Nick Clegg and I have in common? Well, for one thing, we're both hypocrites...

My piece on why its stupid to say Nick's background means he shouldn't fight for social mobility.

2. Can it be true that my blog is read by The Prime Minister AND Mark Pack? Surely not...

Mark Pack.More popular, as it turns out, than Paul McCartney...

3. Simon Hughes has got a lot of work on his hands...

Spleen venting from me on the resource given to the Office for Fair Access. Yes, I am still furious.

4. My Time 'Person of the Year' campaign is gaining traction, but I need your help.

Thank you to everyone who has visited the site, signed the petition or best still, written to Time. Click on the link above to see how you can help more.

5. Well of course Nick's a bit grumpy. He's probably suffering from a touch of 'Paul McCartney Syndrome'.

You see. Mention Nick or Paul McCartney and you're away...

6. We didn't say we were Charlie Sheen. We said we were Mother Teresa

The problem with phrases like 'ethical foreigh policy'...

So, if you like my blog but there's something there you haven't read - you might have missed a treat!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment