'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Friday 19 August 2011

Is this cricket?

No one else seems to be begging for votes so I'm probably breaking every unwritten rule in the book.

But, at the risk of being drummed out of the Bloggers Circus, with my red nose and clown's feet being hurled after me, the nominations for Blog of the Year over at Lib Dem Voice are open.

This blog is eligible for three categories - New Blog, Best Post and Blog of the Year.

So if you did feel the urge to nominate me and save me the trouble of adopting a new identity and nominating myself, I'd be very grateful.

Though not in a financial sense.

Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment