'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Boy: Now that's what I call an official spokesman

I don't know who this was* but hats off: if you're going to make a statement, make it like this...

In response to "Why isn't Nick Clegg attending the Privy Council?...' The Telegraph reports the following:


“I can’t believe we are having this ------- conversation again,” an aide to the DPM emoted in a tirade worthy of Malcolm Tucker in the television series The Thick of It. “The ------ fact is he can’t ------- be everywhere, but I know you are going to go off and write that the DPM has ------- snubbed the Queen once a ------- gain.”

Blimey


* but I can guess





No comments:

Post a Comment