'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Monday 4 March 2013

Am I the only person who can't hear Vince saying "I will never be leader' in today's DP Interview?

Get Adobe Flash player

According to Mike Smithson over at Political Betting, the above video from The Daily Politics shows Vince ruling himself out of contention for the leadership of the Lib Dems

The BBC has picked out some quotes to make the same point.

And now the odds on Vince being the next leader have been removed by the bookies....



Yet I've just seen it. And for the life of me I can't hear Vince saying 'no, never'. I can hear him saying 'maybe, in the right circumstances'...

Is it just me?


No comments:

Post a Comment